Women's auxiliary organisation of The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
65. Secretary Maal shall be responsible for maintaining the financial accounts of Lajna Imaillah Mulk.
66. a) Secretary Maal shall be responsible for compiling an annual budget of Income and Expenditure for the period of financial year from 1st October to 30th September.
b) She shall compile a complete account of receipts of Chandas and keep a safe record of these in the office.
67. Secretary Maal shall be responsible for organising the collection of prescribed Lajna Chanda from all Majalis and shall present to the Sadr the names of those Majallis which are defaulters in the payment of Chandas.
68. Secretary Maal shall also be responsible for presenting to the Sadr the name of those members who are defaulters in the payment of Chandas. She shall continually remind Majalis that 100% of their members should be paying Chanda.
69. Secretary Maal shall correspond with Lajna Majalis in all matters relating to the collection of Chandas.
70. Secretary Maal shall be responsible for obtaining funds from all the accounts of Lajna Imaillah Mulk with her signature together with that of the Sadr Lajna Mulk.
71. It shall be the duty of Secretary Maal to organise the assessment of the annual budgets of all Lajna Majalis branches in the beginning of the year and keep their record in the office.
72. Secretary Maal shall present the statement of income and expenditure of the Chanda of Lajna Imaillah Mulk before Majlis Amila Mulk each month.
73. It shall be the duty of the Secretary Maal Mulk to supervise the accounts of Lajna Imaillah Mulk (including those of the subordinate Majalis) and to maintain these accurately.
a) It shall be the responsibility of Secretary Maal Mulk that the Hissa Markaz (Reserve Fund/Markaz Share) is paid annually which shall be 25% of Chanda Majlis Lajna and Nasirat.
b) Secretary Maal Mulk shall allocate 25% of Chanda Majlis Lajna and Nasirat (grant) between Region/District and Majalis, bearing in mind their respective needs.
c) According to the approved budget, the use of the surplus /saving after expenditure may only take place after approval has been obtained from Hazrat Khalifatul Masih (“May Allah be His Helper). Similarly, the Majalis should seek permission from Majlis Amila Mulk before using the surplus expenditure.